The Privacy Notice is effective from the 1st of May 2021.
Reading this Privacy Notice is critical to understanding how your personal information is collected, used, evaluated or otherwise processed when you use this website. This Privacy Notice applies solely to visitors and users of the website who reside in the United States of America (‘consumers’ or ‘you’). Our goal is to meet the highest legal standards enacted for protection of personal privacy. Therefore, this notice has been drafted to comply with the strongest relevant privacy laws. Any terms presented in this notice have the same meaning as it is defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
This Notice contains information about the processing of your personal information processing on this website, and it does not relate to processing your personal information on other websites.
Information we collect
You should be aware that we may collect information about you while you use this website as well as after the use. We may collect and process data directly from you or indirectly via third-party services that process your data.
Categories of information
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (‘personal information’). The types of personal information that we process are explained in the table below.
|Category I – Identifiers||Category II – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with our website and access history|
Use of your personal information
We may collect, use, disclose and retain your personal information for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes such as:
- Your personal information might be used for one or more of the following business purposes such as customization of our services;
- improvement of content on the website;
- information exchange between your device and our system; communication purposes;
- to respond to law enforcement institutions;
- and protection of your rights.
Disclose of your personal information
As we pointed out, your personal information might be shared with third parties. Any third party with whom we share your personal information must process confidentially and within determined purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Internet or other similar network activity
Your personal information has been shared with your affiliates (members of the BC Group), service providers and third parties to whom we are authorized to disclose your personal information.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices
This section provides explanations of rights and choices you have concerning your personal information.
Access rights and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion of personal information
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to exercise your rights?
You may exercise the above-explained rights in relation to your personal information by sending the request to
Your request must be verifiable. Thus, you should provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Also, you should describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if there is no possibility to verify your identity and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Response timing and format
We are obliged to respond to your request within 45 days of its receipt. In the case that we need more time (up to additional 45 days), we will provide reasons for the extension. The disclosures of personal information that we may ensure will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request.
In the case that we will not be able to provide a response, we will explain the reasons for it.
You can make a request for access only twice within a 12-months period, and we do not charge a fee for this purpose. However, exceptions might be made if your requests are excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your granted rights. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny your use of our services.
- Provide you with a different level, quality, or price of services/goods.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, collection and/or use of your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at: